Thursday, May 03, 2018

Not An Artist

I'm not an artist and yet I am a comptent free-motion quilter.  I am able to quilt things that are nearly impossible for me to draw.  How weird is that?

I teach my "non-artist" way of quilting on Craftsy.


Anyone who has ever taken a class with me knows that ribbon candy is one of my favorite machine quilting designs.


I teach ribbon candy and a few variations in this Craftsy class!

If ribbon candy isn't your favorite machine quilting pattern, why not? what is?

3 comments:

Brenna said...

I do love ribbon candy. I also don't consider myself an "artist", but am getting comfortable FMQ. I have Craftsy Unlimited so will check out your class. :)

Pamela Arbour said...

I use ribbon candy a lot. It is a very easy design for me plus it goes quickly and also works almost like stitch in the ditch for the blocks which saves time. I need to find a good overall design that is as comfortable for me as ribbon candy!

Marie-Claude said...

Hello Debby, started your class on Craftsy this weekend. I have been following your blog for years and just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. One of the ones I read as soon as I see a post. Thank you!