Monday, August 07, 2017

HQ Academy: Quilting Elevated (part two)

I'm slowly going through the photos on my phone and sharing the fun and excitement from HQ Academy in June.

I shared FB Live videos each day.  If you missed them, the videos are archived at "Debby Brown Quilts" Facebook page.

One thing that was fun for me was seeing some of my quilts that I haven't seen in a while.  These are touring exhibits and they were all gathered and hung on the walls for all of the students and faculty to enjoy.

Penny Candy was an antique quilt top that I quilted for a traveling exhibit:


Kansas in August is a Cover Girl!


Purple Plaid Parasols was between the coverss of the same issue:


This Friendship Star challenge quilt was featured in a video:


I'm not sure when these quilts will come home to me, but it was great visiting with them for a short while!

2 comments:

sunny said...

Beautiful quilts!

Vireya said...

I know you don't need me to tell you, but your quilting is amazing!