Friday, May 05, 2017

Quilt Finish: Spring Along Charm Quilt

A few weeks ago, Moda Bake Shop tempted me with their Spring Along Charm Quilt pattern.  I tried to resist, but resistance was futile.


I grabbed a stack of my scrappy blue charm squares and started piecing:


 I was done with the quilt in no time:


I quilted it with a simple overall design, Elements, that I teach in one of my Craftsy Classes (50% Craftsy coupon HERE*):


My local quilt guild sent out an email asking for quilts for teen boys at the local children's home, so this quilt will be sent to love on a teen who lives there.
_____
*Coupon Details: Get 50% off the full retail price of select Craftsy classes taught by Debby Brown - Instructor. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Expires July 18, 2017.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Great quilt and going to a great cause. How nice of you.