Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Gifting

I have a few questions for you:

Did you make any Christmas/holiday presents?

Did you get them done in time?

Did you know it's nearly impossible to get a good photograph of a neutral-colored hat?

I made a new hat for my hat-wearing mom. She likes neutral/muted colors, so I picked a funky gray swirl for the outside and plain black for the lining:


I won't show you the photos I took of me wearing the hat, of my husband wearing the hat, of a squash wearing the hat...  The basketball was BY FAR the best model for the hat!

I love this hat pattern by Betz White.  I've made it before and will definitely make it again.  It's quick and easy and looks so different with each fabric change!

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge from Muppin.com.


Check out the other bloggers who have committed to chat with you every day in December HERE.

1 comment:

Tish Stemple said...

Now I want to see the picture of the squash wearing the hat :) I love the fabrics you chose for this one. I bet your momma loved it.