Friday, November 11, 2016

Be Cool Irresistible Quilt

Once upon a time I had a spool of thread:


It was one of my FabuLux threads from WonderFil, Be Cool.  It is a beautiful combination of gray, mint, and turquoise.

I took this spool of thread to the store and bought fabric to make my nephew a wedding quilt:


You can read more about it HERE.

Well, I had some fabric left from this quilt so I decided to make a pattern test/sample and see if it would work as a Cutie quilt.  It did!


This is a simple four-patch quilt, but the quilting makes it super-fun:


Would you like some machine quilting videos on how I quilted this pattern?  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Can't wait for the videos. The quilt is awesome.

kupton52 said...

I would LOVE to see a video on quilting this quilt. The ribbon candy looks phenomenal when paired with the continuous curve. Just lovely. As a relatively new longarmer I am constantly on the lookout to increase my go-to quilting motif repertoire.

kupton52 said...

I would LOVE to see a video on quilting this quilt. The ribbon candy looks phenomenal when paired with the continuous curve. Just lovely. As a relatively new longarmer I am constantly on the lookout to increase my go-to quilting motif repertoire.