Monday, October 17, 2016

New Cutie Pattern -- Go With The Flow!!!

I love when I finally get to show you the quilts I've been working on in secret.  Today, I get to show you my latest Cutie Pattern -- Go With The Flow:


This quilt requires a Cutie Pack (16 fat eighths) and border/binding/backing fabrics.

I had so much fun designing this one, deciding how many of each shape could be cut from each Cutie and then seeing which blocks could be pieced from those different shapes:


For this first sample, I decided to quilt a simple overall swirl in one thread color.  I find it so hard to choose the thread that I asked my internet friends for help:


The color on the left (Noel) was the overwhelming favorite and looked great on this quilt.

Stay tuned -- I plan to make many more Go With The Flow quilts!

No comments: