Saturday, February 27, 2016

Placemats of the Month Club -- February

This is the February selection from the Placemats of the Month Club:


While cleaning my sewing room in December, I found this pile of fabric:


It took me a while to figure out what it was supposed to be.  These fabrics were left from a quilt that I can't remember to save my life.  Seriously.  I've been trying to remember what they were originally from for over a month and... nothing.

I used these leftover bits to make this quilt for everyone's "Aunt" Doris:


I had to trim triangle pairs while making Aunt Doris' quilt.  I used the leftover triangle bits to make these placemats.

I hope Mom enjoys her February placemats!

1 comment:

familyquilter said...

Hi Debby,
I love your placemats!! Did you use a pattern? What are your block sizes?
Have a nice evening,
Susan