Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fourteen Days

I am home for a stretch and trying to make the most of it.  Imagine my shock when I looked at a calendar today and discovered that I only have another 14 days left at home before my 2016 travel season starts.

Sniff.

I wasn't actually sad about the travel starting; I am actually sick and have been for the last 16 days.



It's totally not fair that 16 of my precious days at home have been spent on being sick.  I'm tired of coughing.  I'm tired of not sleeping.  I'm just tired.  Yesterday, I got some powerful drugs and I'm just now starting to believe that I might live.  My husband is hopeful that he might get a good night sleep again sometime, too!

The good news:  I have hope that I'll be healthy by Christmas!

1 comment:

Vireya said...

You poor thing! I hope those drugs totally do what they should, and you can enjoy the next 14 days to the full.